- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 76
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Interior Design program prepares students to enter the interior design profession. The student will develop skills and knowledge to design functional and aesthetically pleasing environments that enhance the quality of life while protecting the health, safety and welfare of the public. Students use design theories, interior materials, building codes, manual and computer aided drafting, 3-dimensional drawings, and sustainable design approaches to develop and prepare design solutions for residential, kitchen and bath, and commercial projects.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068