Real Estate Property Management
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This major is designed to prepare students to estimate the value of, manage and market residential, commercial, industrial and investment real estate. Real Estate/ Property Management students will be trained to work with residential and investment properties across the nation. The coursework includes the required 90 hours of pre-licensing education for the Minnesota real estate license examination and the registered real estate property appraisers license. Most of these courses meet the requirements for real estate license continuing education.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068