- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Students use design techniques and procedures to develop and prepare construction drawings for residential, light commercial, and commercial buildings. Students work in an environment that is patterned after the most advanced architectural offices. Students are introduced to computers and taught computer-aided design and drafting (CADD). Realistic architectural projects in the course of study provide an excellent mix of technical training and creative problem solving.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068