- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Dakota County Technical College's Medical Assistant Program is accredited by CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs) on recommendation of the Curriculum Review Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants' Endowment (AAMAE). The medical assistant is a professional, multi-skilled person dedicated to assisting in patient care management. This program is a one-year program, including an unpaid seven-week externship in the final semester.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068