Medical Administrative Specialist
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Medical Administrative Assistant: This major is designed to prepare students to work in a variety of medical-related fields. Specialized medical courses include medical office procedures, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology. Insurance claim processing, insurance coding and medical transcription are covered in medical office procedures class. Students will also complete various courses in communications and become proficient in using current software applications for word processing, spreadsheets and presentation graphics.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068