Exercise and Sport Science
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program will provide educational experiences to students interested in seeking positions in a variety of health, fitness and sport occupations. The curriculum includes core courses in exercise and sport science, as well as classes in supporting academic areas such as health science and physiology. Practical experiences are available throughout the program of study and through a final semester internship. Opportunities for practical experiences and internships are available on and off campus. An on-campus opportunity will be working in the college's Wellness Center. The program will provide comprehensive curriculum content that will prepare students for various certification exams, such as those offered by the American Council on Exercise (ACE).
- Dakota County Technical College 55068