- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Business Management major is designed to provide working adults with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in today's business environment. Skills learned are universal and can be applied to business entrepreneurship or any type of organization, including manufacturing, event hospitality, retail, health services and other profit and non-profit organizations. Build on our Leadership certificate by individualizing the degree based on your career goals. Select an emphasis area by completing two of the following certificates: Business Entrepreneur, Human Resources, Quality Improvement or Meeting and Event Management.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068