Photographic Imaging Technology
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Students in Photographic Imaging Technology use their creative abilities to set up and take the unique photograph, process the film, and produce the professional quality display print. The Photographic Technology major is designed to provide skills in photography, film and paper processing, quality control, professional printing and digital imaging techniques. Students learn in a facility equipped with various types of studio equipment and in a well-equipped lab that replicates the industry. This highly artistic and technical industry requires both training and experience to produce the results that consumers demand.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068