- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This degree is intended to provide the essential knowledge and skills that can be immediately applied to today's ever-changing and highly competitive business environment. The benefit of this degree is the ability to transfer to select four-year institutions to earn a bachelor's degree. Students will complete a common core of business courses, then can choose a career/education path by selecting their business emphasis area from management, human resources management, accounting, marketing, office careers, real estate property management, meeting and event management, or business entrepreneur. Students must complete general education/liberal arts credits from the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068