Legal Administrative Assistant
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This major is designed to prepare students to work in a variety of legal-related fields. Specialized legal courses include Civil Procedures, Family Law, and Criminal Law, as well as exposure to basic legal concepts through courses in Transactional Law and Legal Proofreading and Editing. Students will also take a variety of general administrative courses covering keyboarding, communications, and software applications.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068