Information Systems Management
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 69
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This interdisciplinary program combines courses from Networking Administration, Software Development and Information Systems Management to teach a unique blend of networking, programming and management skills. Graduates are prepared to function in small business firms as the sole computer resource person or, matched with entrepreneurial knowledge, start their own computer consulting firms.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068