- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Accounting students are trained to analyze, interpret and record financial information regarding the operations and financial condition of businesses and organizations. Working with spreadsheet and accounting software, they acquire the skills necessary to prepare financial statements, tax returns, and government forms. Students also learn federal and state tax and payroll laws. Accountants need to be life-long learners with the ability to work with all aspects of business.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068