Network Administration and Technology
- College/University: Minnesota State College Southeast
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides students with the essential skills associated with designing, planning and implementation of local and wide area networks. Students are also trained in managing and troubleshooting network systems with an emphasis on hands-on learning. Students are trained in Microsoft, Cisco and Novell systems.
- Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical, Winona 55987