- College/University: Minnesota State College Southeast
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 36
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals to assist in providing general nursing care under the direction of a registered nurse, physician or dentist. Includes instruction in taking patient vital signs, applying sterile dressings, patient health education and assistance with examinations and treatment.
- Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical, Red Wing 55066
- Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical, Winona 55987