Medical Administrative Assistant
- College/University: Minnesota State College Southeast
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program trains students in the specialized activities of a medical office in addition to basic secretarial skills. Courses include medical office procedures, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and supervision fundamentals.
- Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical, Winona 55987