- College/University: Northwest Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Engineering Technology program provides graduates with skills and knowledge in engineering technology as it applies to manufacturing and related industries. Courses provide skills in manufacturing process, CNC machining, computer-aided drafting and design, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, and quality practices related to manufacturing.
- Northwest Technical College, Bemidji 56601