- College/University: Northwest Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This major is designed to prepare learners for employment as administrative secretaries or assistants. Administrative assistants' responsibilities may include processing incoming and outgoing mail, communicating through electronic mail, scheduling, keyboarding documents and forms, transcribing business documents and forms, transcribing business documents from machine dictation, filing and retrieving records, handling telephone calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Northwest Technical College, Bemidji 56601