Healthcare Administrative Specialist
- College/University: Northwest Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Medical secretaries are highly trained office specialists who are responsible for the coordination of the day-to-day medical office functions of patient appointment scheduling, telephone communications, medical record maintenance, medical transcription, and patient billing processes. Successful medical secretaries have excellent communication skills and exhibits a high degree of professionalism in their work.
- Northwest Technical College, Bemidji 56601