- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 36
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Practical Nursing curriculum is designed to prepare graduates to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nursing. Student course requirements include a wide variety of clinical experiences in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, etc. Graduates join the health-care team as LPNs upon successful completion of the licensing requirements. There are several program options available and these can be found on the CLC website. Classes may be offered at Brainerd and/or Staples campuses.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401
- Central Lakes College, Staples 56479