Natural Resource Law Enforcement
- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is for those individuals who wish to pursue a career in natural resource law enforcement. The program is designed so a student can (in two years) meet the Minnesota Post Board requirements for law enforcement positions in the State of Minnesota. Other states and federal agencies may/do accept this training as fulfilling their requirements for employment.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401