Computer Information Technology
- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Information technology specialists are in high demand. The Computer Information Technology Specialist Degree will help prepare graduates by introducing them to a wide variety of subjects in information and emerging technologies that they will encounter in the field. Subjects covered include computer troubleshooting and repair, basic networking, operating systems, supporting common end-user applications, as well as soft skills like oral and written communication and customer service. This program teaches skills needed to work for companies with small to mid-size help desks or large corporate user support centers. Instructors are industry certified professionals with years of experience in the classroom and industry.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401