Aviation Maintenance Technology
- College/University: Lake Superior College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 103
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Aviation Maintenance Technology program prepares students to take Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) licensing tests for the mechanic's certificate with both airframe and powerplant ratings. Study includes theory of engine systems and propellers and practical lab experience in inspection, troubleshooting, and repair of aircraft engines.
- Lake Superior College -Center for Advanced Aviation 55811