- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 67
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Dietetic Technician Program trains students to work either independently or with Registered Dieticians in the areas of food, nutrition, and dietetics. Workers in this field promote optimum health through nutrition and are a central part of the healthcare and foodservice management teams. Dietetic Technicians work in a wide range of settings, including health care and public health, foodservice, community, and research. Graduates of this program are eligible to take the Registration Examination from the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) www.cdrnet.org. Upon passing the exam graduates become a Dietetic Technician, Registered (DTR).
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721
- Northland Community and Technical College, Thief River Falls 56701