Sales, Marketing, and Management
- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students to succeed in the marketplace of the 21st century. This program provides students with the essential skills necessary for a variety of careers in the sales, marketing, and management fields. Curriculum includes instruction in the following areas: sales, marketing, research, customer service, telemarketing, and small business planning. Emphasis is placed on developing skills in management decision-making, interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving, and technology skills. Particular emphasis is placed the use of computer technology.
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721