- College/University: Minneapolis Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 64
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
MCTC�s Professional Nursing Program prepares you to sit for the National Council Licensure Exam to become a registered nurse. Upon completion and successful licensure, graduates are eligible to enter all Nursing Baccalaureate Completion Programs offered by Minnesota State and Community Colleges.
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College 55403