- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 64
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The associate degree nurse is prepared to practice nursing in direct patient care in hospitals or long-term care facilities. After successful completion of this program, which includes classes at RCTC and care of patients in the Mayo Foundation Hospitals, graduates are eligible to apply to write the National Council Licensure Examination Registered Nurse.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904