- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
An instructional program that describes the scientific principles involved in the cultivation of garden and ornamental plants, including fruits, vegetables, flowers, landscape and nursery crops. Includes instruction in specific types of plants, plant breeding, plant physiology, and the management of garden/nursery crops throughout the plant life cycle.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904