- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program teaches the principles, procedures and theories of organizing, maintaining and auditing business and financial transactions. Specialized courses include cost accounting, payroll accounting, governmental accounting, auditing, taxes and computerized accounting.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904