Clinical Neurophysiology Technology
- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 81
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals, under the supervision of a physician, to study and record electrical activity in the brain and nervous system for purposes of patient monitoring and supporting diagnoses. Includes instruction in patient communication and care; taking and abstracting patient histories; application of recording electrodes; EEG, EP, and PSG equipment operation and procedural techniques; and data recording and documentation.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904