Medical Administrative Assistant
- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students for employment in the medical field as medical administrative assistants to physicians and surgeons, in hospitals, clinics, or medical groups. Extensive training is provided in medical terminology, medical transcription, and office technology. Students will learn how diseases affect the body and which drugs and other treatments are used to treat illnesses. This degree program is also designed with additional general education requirements for those students who may wish to transfer to another program/institution.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904