- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 64
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides students with manual skills, technical knowledge, clinical experiences, and communication skills. The dental assistant may assist the dentist at chair-side, perform expanded duties or laboratory work, or act as a receptionist or office manager. Clinical experience is obtained in the dental clinic.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904