- College/University: Ridgewater College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Instrumentation Technology/Technician. A program that prepares individuals to apply basic engineering principles and technical skills in support of engineers engaged in developing control and measurement systems and procedures. Includes instruction in instrumentation design and maintenance, calibration, design and production testing and scheduling, automated equipment functions, applications to specific industrial tasks, and report preparation.
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350