- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Medical Assistants are classified as allied health practitioners. They can be found in doctor offices, hospitals, outpatient clinics, ambulatory facilities, and other health care related businesses. The program goal is to prepare competent, entry-level medical assistants in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003