- College/University: Hibbing Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Hibbing Community College provides courses for the first two years of a four-year Baccalaureate degree in many fields of engineering. Students can take freshman and sophomore level classes in engineering, physics, mathematics, computer science, chemistry, and liberal arts that will transfer to a four-year college.
- Hibbing Community College 55746