Medical Laboratory Technician
- College/University: Hibbing Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 62
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals, under the supervision of clinical laboratory scientists/medical technologists, to perform routine medical laboratory procedures and tests and to apply preset strategies to record and analyze data. Includes instruction in general laboratory procedures and skills; laboratory mathematics; medical computer applications; interpersonal and communications skills; and the basic principles of hematology; medical microbiology; immunohematology; immunology; clinical chemistry, and urinalysis.
- Hibbing Community College 55746