- College/University: Hibbing Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Business Administration program provides a strong foundation for the study of business. While some students enter the business field with the A.S. degree, it is intended for the students who wish to transfer to a four-year institution. Graduates of the program will develop competencies in the areas of management, marketing, accounting, economics, customer service as well as other areas. This degree may be taken online or in the classroom or a combination.
- Hibbing Community College 55746