Health Sciences Broadfield
- College/University: Mesabi Range College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This AS degree provides students a broad base of general education coursework relevant to the field of health sciences. Students who have chosen a career path or have not yet decided upon a specific course of study may elect to complete the foundational coursework in the health sciences coupled with a range of general education courses. The degree is designed to transfer to all MnSCU system universities offering related baccalaureate programs through a statewide articulation agreement. Students are encouraged to consult with both Mesabi Range College and transfer university counselors/advisors early and often, for guidance and planning regarding the requirements of the various health sciences baccalaureate programs to facilitate the most efficient transition and transfer.
- Mesabi Range College, Virginia 55792