Take advantage of these scholarships today!
The Minnesota Legislature has provided funding for hundreds of $2,500 scholarships at the 30 community and technical colleges of Minnesota State in the high-demand fields of:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Health Care Services
- Information Technology
- Early Childhood Education
Many scholarships are also matched dollar for dollar by private donors!
That means you might be able to get as much as $5,000 a year for the scholarship.
University Workforce Development Scholarships
The Workforce Development Scholarship program has now been expanded to include $2,500 scholarships to the seven state universities of Minnesota State for students who received a Workforce Development Scholarship from a Minnesota State college and transfer into a corresponding bachelor’s program.
- Enrolled in a high-demand occupation within an eligible program
- 9 credits per term; 2.0 GPA, Minnesota resident
- $1,250 award per term ($7,500 maximum over three years)
- Preference for students in financial need
- Adult students and transfer students to state university are eligible
Alexandria Technical and Community College
Anoka-Ramsey Community College
Dakota County Technical College
Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College
Minnesota State College Southeast
Minnesota State Community and Technical College
Minnesota West Community and Technical College
North Hennepin Community College
Northland Community and Technical College
Pine Technical and Community College
Rochester Community and Technical College
- Check out Workforce Development scholarship testimonials
- Learn more about transfer requirements
- Need help? Ask Us
Additional information for faculty and staff on the WDS SharePoint/Connect site (YourStarID@MinnState.edu required for login)