Take advantage of these scholarships today!
The Minnesota Legislature has provided funding for hundreds of $2,500 scholarships at the 26 community and technical colleges of Minnesota State in the high-demand fields of:
- Public Safety
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Health Care Services
- Information Technology
- Early Childhood Education
Many scholarships are also matched dollar for dollar by private donors!
That means you might be able to get as much as $5,000 a year for the scholarship.
University Workforce Development Scholarships
The Workforce Development Scholarship program has now been expanded to include $2,500 scholarships to the seven state universities of Minnesota State for those who received a Workforce Development Scholarship from a Minnesota State college and transfer into a corresponding bachelor’s program.
- Enrolled in a high-demand occupation within an eligible program
- 9 credits per term; 2.0 GPA, Minnesota resident
- $1,250 award per term ($7,500 maximum over three years)
- Preference for those in financial need
- Adults and transfer students to state universities are eligible
- Check out Workforce Development scholarship testimonials
- Learn more about transfer requirements
- Need help? Ask Us
Additional information for faculty and staff on the Workforce Development Scholarship SharePoint/Connect site (YourStarID@MinnState.edu required for login)