- College/University: Bemidji State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program teaches analytical, technological and theoretical communication and leadership skills necessary for the effective accounting and for advancement in public, private and government careers. Students are qualified to sit for the Certified Public Accountant exam upon graduation.
- Bemidji State University 56601