To access the Minnesota State Employee Dashboard, you will need your StarID and password
- Employee Dashboard: Submit eTimesheets, request Security Administration rights for ISRS, view Tuition Waiver information, as well as find other useful HR links like Employee Self-Service and benefits information. Employees will also find other Administrative Applications if they have access, such as Education Search, Marketplace Purchasing, etc.
For the following Office 365 resources, please use your StarID@MinnState.edu and password*
- Office 365: Remote access to Microsoft applications in the Cloud, including your Outlook,Teams, OneDrive, Forms, as well as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Minnesota State Connect: Access system offfice department SharePoint/Connect sites.
*If you are currently logged into another instance of Office 365 (e.g., StarID@lsc.edu or StarID@mnstate.edu), you will need to log out of Office 365 first before you can login with as a StarID@MinnState.edu user. In some cases, you may have to close your browser to end the current session before you can login with the @MinnState.edu credentials above.
Log into Zoom using your StarID and password:
- Join allows you to enter a meeting in progress by entering the Meeting ID.
- Host allows you to start a meeting right away.
- Sign in allows you to configure your account or create new meetings.