- College/University: Bemidji State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Graphic Design, Credits: 48
- Exhibit Design, Credits: 48
- Studio Art, Credits: 48
About this Program
The Design Program provides a unique opportunity for students to explore various studio arts and applied design studies in digital and exhibit design. The study integrates the excitement of studio arts and design experiences with the applied understanding of various technologies and practices used in professional art and design related careers. Design students are involved in a full range of learning experiences from concept and design through the actual production of the finished product. Students can select from three different emphasis options including: Exhibit Design, Studio Arts and Graphic Design.
- Bemidji State University 56601