- College/University: Bemidji State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 136
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Instrumental/Classroom K-12 Specialization - 6209, Credits: 29
- Vocal/Classroom K-12 Specialization - 6209, Credits: 29
About this Program
Prospective music teachers (K-12) qualify for State of Minnesota licensure to teach music up to full-time by completing a music major, sequence in professional education which emphasizes special methods of teaching music and student teaching.
- Bemidji State University 56601