- College/University: Bemidji State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The RN to Baccalaureate Nursing Program is specifically designed to admit only registered nurse graduates of diploma and associate degree nursing programs. Because the program serves registered nurses who live and work in various geographical areas, courses are offered in block schedules, and some components are offered on the Internet and at off-campus sites throughout northern Minnesota. This program is going strong and we plan to continue to serve RNs pursuing their Bachelors degree in nursing. Bemidji State Universities Nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Bemidji State University 56601