- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
It is the objective of the department to advance the understanding and practice of disciplines of marketing and international business. The marketing major prepares students for marketing positions in retail management, industrial sales, promotion, marketing research, or marketing management, and equips them with the comprehensive knowledge necessary to assume upper management positions in the marketing function. The International Business Program prepares students to meet the challenges of the global economy. Most of the students are employed in the finance, marketing, transportation and international divisions of the small- to mid-size corporations.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002