- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Professional Science Master's
- Credits: 32
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Professional Science Masters in Engineering Management has been designed to prepare students with the scientific and technical training necessary to advance and excel in industry, while simultaneously developing highly valued business skills. The program is characterized by the "manufacturing-plus" curricula, combining rigorous graduate study in Manufacturing with coursework in management, communications and other professional skills that are in high demand. The program focuses on written and verbal communication skills, leadership, and team-building required in professional settings. Instead of a thesis, a collaborative research project is required.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435