Quality Management Systems
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Certificate in Quality Management Systems provides students with the knowledge they need to increase process and product performance, to improve the quality and reliability of goods and services and to institute steps to make their organizations more competitive through an overall commitment to quality.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002