Wellness Coaching and Disease Prevention
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Master of Science program in Wellness Coaching and Disease Prevention (WCDP) prepares future wellness coaching and disease prevention professionals to address clients� or patients� wellness, disease prevention, or disease treatment goals by establishing the coaching relationship utilizing evidence-based health behavior change strategies. The WCDP program provides a multi-disciplinary perspective drawing upon the disciplines of health psychology, coaching psychology, exercise science, nutrition, and community health education.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- Normandale Community College 55431
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435