- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Master of Arts
- Credits: 36
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Master of Arts in Urban Planning is a 2 year professional program orientated towards a systematic, creative approach to analyzing and planning neighborhoods, small towns, cities, suburbs, metropolitan areas, regions, and states. While most planners work for government at the state and local level, planners work in the non-profit and private consulting areas as well.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435