- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The dental hygiene curriculum is designed to provide opportunities for the student to develop a sound clinical and theoretical foundation for the practice of dental hygiene. The graduate is prepared to fulfill the dental hygiene roles as clinician, change agent, educator, researcher and consumer advocate as put forth by the American Dental Hygienists' Association. The program is designed to meet the American Dental Association's Commission on Dental Accreditation Standards for Dental Hygiene, and offers a Bachelor of Science degree upon completion.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002